The Independent Running Retailers of Canada is a collective of independent running stores from across Canada working together to share best practices, years of experience and all round camaraderie.
- Considered by customers and vendors to be a ‘run specialty’ store.
- Locally Owned Brick & Mortar store.
- Highly trained staff who provide excellent customer service.
- Product selection considered ‘run specialty’
- Community Involvement
- Participation in Annual IRRC Member Survey.
- Scholarship for The Running Event which includes 3 Night Accommodation & TRE Registration for one representative ($1250USD Value)
- Invitation to attend IRRC Meetings at TRE to gain insight into run specialty market in Canada
- Inclusion of your store in the Canadian Running Magazine Ad Campaign (Print & Web)
- Access to network of run specialty store owners
- Quarterly IRRC newsletter with cross Canada information
- Access to IRRC member survey results